Hornsby: Do you or anyone you know have Type 2 Diabetes?
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Do you or anyone you know have Type 2 Diabetes?
We are looking for people who fit the following criteria:
- Aged between 18 and 75 years of age;
- Have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes;
- Taking Metformin or are on diet/exercise control alone.
If you fit the criteria above and are able to attend the study clinic approximately seven times over a period of 10 weeks, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study for an investigational diabetic medication.
If you would like to participate, please contact: AusTrials at 1300 779 663
You will be reimbursed for your travel expenses and your time and effort involved in participating in the trial.
The trial is conducted under close medical supervision. Your participation will not interfere with your normal relationship with your local Doctor.
This trial has been approved by the Bellberry Human Research Ethics Committee.
Who Can Participate?
- Persons aged between 18 and 75,
- Who have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes,
- Who are taking Metformin (Diabex, Diaformin, Glucophage, Glucohexal and Glucomet) or are on diet/exercise control alone for their Diabetes.