Research Study Seeks Participants With Eczema
Research Centre: Veracity Clinical Research
Location: Suite 18, Level 1, 250 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba, Queensland
Lead Doctor: Dr. Lynda Spelman
Ethics Committee: This study has been reviewed and approved by Bellberry Human Research Ethics Committee
It is estimated that up to 10% of adults in Australia have eczema. Currently there is no cure.The purpose of this research study is to compare the effects of a higher dose and a lower dose of an investigational drug to find out which is best for treating eczema.
This study seeks men and women who have eczema. Participants are required to attend up to 7 study visits at the research site over a 5 month period and will be reimbursed per study visit to cover travel-related expenses.
- You may experience an improvement in eczema symptoms
- You will be reimbursed for each study visit to cover travel-related expenses.
- You will be helping to advance medical research, which may benefit future patients with eczema.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 18+
- Have had eczema for at least one year
- Have not got adequate symptom eczema relief from topical treatments and/or is unable to use topical treatments
- Willing to stop any eczema treatments that you are currently on for the duration of the study
- Able to attend up to 7 study visits at the research site in Woolloongabba over a 5 months