Diagnosed With Asthma? Looking For A Potential New Treatment?
Research Center: Clinical Trials Research
Location 1: 3750 Auburn Boulevard, Suite A Sacramento, CA 95821
Location 2: 160 Gateway Drive, Suite 100 Lincoln, CA 95648
Lead Doctor: Jeffrey D. Wayne, MD
Have you been diagnosed with asthma and currently seeking potential new treatment options? More than 26 million Americans have asthma and the numbers are increasing each year in adults and children.
Clinical Trials Research is enrolling patients for studies that are testing generic forms for Advair, QVAR and Flovent.
Men and women who have been diagnosed with asthma for at least 3 months are invited to participate. Participants are required to attend study visits at the research site over a 6 – 8 week period and compensation up to $225 is available for patients who enroll and complete the Asthma study.
- You may experience an improvement in your asthma symptoms.
- Compensation up to $225 is available for patients who enroll and complete the Asthma study.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to these studies and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Males and females between 12 and 75
- Diagnosed with asthma for at least 3 months
- Non-smoker for at least 1 year
- Must be available for up to 5 study visits at the research site over 6 – 8 weeks