Researchers Recruiting Participants With Type 1 Diabetes
Research Center: DM Clinical Research
Location: 6550 Mapleridge St. Suite 201, Houston, TX 77081, Martin Diagnostic Clinic – 710 Lawrence Street, Tomball, TX 77375
Lead Doctor: Earl Martin, Vicki Miller
As many as 3 million Americans have Type 1 diabetes. Around 15,000 children and 15,000 adults are diagnosed each year.
This study aims to compare the safety and efficacy of a new type of insulin aspart with Novolog. Researchers are recruiting men or women who are between 18 & 65 years old and use daily insulin injections. The study will involve 16 clinic visits over 7 months and participants will be compensated up to 60$ per study visit.
Benefits to Participation
- You will be helping advance medical research
- You will be provided the associated study supplies free of charge
- You will be compensated with up to $60 per study visit.
- You will be helping advance support for the T1 diabetes community
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, unless required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 18 to 65 who have been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes for at least 6 months
- Use daily insulin injections
- Willing to attend 16 study visits at the research site over a 7 month period
- Currently not participating in another clinical trial