Investigational Vaccine Research Studies Seeks Healthy Adults
DM Clinical Research
Location: 13406 Medical Complex Dr Suite 150, Tomball, Texas, 77375, United States
Texas Center for Drug Development
Location: 6550 Mapleridge St., Suite 201,Houston, TX. 7708, United States
They say prevention is better than cure. Vaccination is the primary means to control the spread of diseases and infections in humans. This is why efforts are being done to develop and improve vaccines. Research studies are evaluating the effectiveness of investigational vaccines to advance preventative care.
Research studies seek adults aged 18 years old and above. Interested participants must be generally healthy. They must attend all study visits at the research site.
- You will receive an investigational vaccination at no cost to you.
- You may potentially protect yourself against infectious diseases.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Adults aged 18 years and above.
- Must be generally healthy.