Preventative Care Studies Seek Participants
Research Center: DM Clinical Research
Location: 13406 Medical Complex Dr, Tomball, TX & 6550 Mapleridge St. Suite 201, Houston, TX 77081
Vaccines can help to provide immunity against certain diseases.
Research studies are evaluating investigational vaccines to advance preventative care.
These studies seek participants aged 18 to 50 years of age around Houston and Tomball. Participants are required to attend up to 11 study visits at the research site in 9 months , and may be compensated up to $1400 for time and travel.
Benefits to Participation
- You may be compensated up to $1400 for time and travel.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in these studies and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to these studies and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to these studies
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 18-50
- Have not been diagnosed with pertussis (whooping cough) in the past 10 years
- Able to attend up to 11 study visits at the research site over 9 months
- Must meet additional criteria determined at office visits