Do You Have Psoriasis? Clinical Research Study Tests Investigational Lotion
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Research Centre: Center for Clinical Studies
Location: 20320 Northwest Fwy. Suite 700, Houston,TX
Lead Researcher: Lauren S. Campbell, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Ethics Committee: Reviewed and approved by the Schulman Independent Review Board
Psoriasis is a disease that typically causes red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin. These patches can occur anywhere on the body.
This clinical research study is being conducted to examine the effectiveness of an investigational lotion in reducing psoriasis.
The study seeks men and women aged 18+ who have psoriasis on their neck, hands, feet, legs, arms, chest and/or back. Participants are required to attend 7 study visits at the research site over a 4 month period. If eligible, participants will be compensated up to $525 for participating in the study.
Benefits to Participation
- Your psoriasis may improve, though there are no guarantees.
- You will receive the study lotion at no charge.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women who are 18+
- Have psoriasis on their their neck, hands, feet, legs, arms, chest and/or back.
- Willing to apply study lotion once daily for 8 weeks.
- If female, not pregnant or nursing
- Able to attend 7 study visits at the research site over a 4 month period.