Seeking Volunteers of all Ages to have their Facial Lines Photographed for a Medical Pamphlet
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Quintiles is recruiting volunteers aged 18 to 75 to appear in a pamphlet for another clinical trial, showing the differing severity of frown lines. Frown lines generally increase with age, and are sometimes cosmetically treated with Botox. Please note however, there is no treatment associated with this study. We are seeking volunteers with frown lines ranging in severity from none to pronounced, and volunteers ranging from young to old.
Participants will have the severity of their frown lines assessed by cosmetic dermatologists (a brief visual inspection, conducted in private) and have their face photographed. Each volunteer’s photograph may appear in the pamphlet, which will be provided to medical staff involved in another clinical trial to help them assess frown line severity.
Participants will need to attend Sebel Albert Park (65 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC), from 8:45am to 5:00pm, on Friday, September 9th.
Benefits to Participation
- Participants will be helping to advance medical research.
- Participants will be paid either $100 (for approximately 1 hour’s attendance) or $250 if chosen to participate in the entire day. Payment will be in the form of a VISA gift card, which can be used anywhere that accepts VISA payments.
Who Can Participate?
- Males and females aged 18 to 75
- Can attend Sebel Albert Park (65 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC) for 1 full day visit (approximately 8:45am to 5:00pm) on Friday, September 9th
- Are willing to be photographed and included in the reference material
- Must never have had any Botox treatment