Facial Topical Lotion May Reduce Acne. Research Study Seeks Participants With Moderate To Severe Acne
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Research Center: Therapeutics Clinical Research
Location: 9025 Balboa Ave, Ste. 105 San Diego, CA
Lead Doctor: Neal Bhatia, MD
Ethics Committee: This study has been reviewed and approved by Quorum Institutional Review Board
Acne can have lasting emotional and psychological effects, and even cause permanent scarring.
This short study is investigating a new facial topical gel that may reduce acne.
This study seeks participants aged 18 – 45 years who suffer from moderate to severe facial acne. In addition to applying the topical gel twice daily, participants will be required to attend 6 study visits at the research site over 2 weeks. Participants are compensated $1000 for participating in this study.
Benefits to Participation
- Your acne may improve.
- Your skin will be examined a by a Board Certified Dermatologist.
- You will be compensated $1000 for participating in this study.
- You may be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 18 – 45 who have moderate to severe facial acne.
- Willing to apply the facial gel twice daily for 2 weeks.
- Willing to attend the research site for 6 study visits over 2 weeks.
- If female, are not pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant.