Do You Want To Get Rid Of Your Warts?
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Research Center: International Dermatology Research, Inc.
Location: 8370 West Flagler St., Suite 200 Miami, FL
Lead Researcher: Dr. Javier Alonso Llamazares
Ethics Committee: Reviewed and approved by IntegReview Independent Review Board
Warts are fairly common and most often occur on hands and feet. While they are mostly harmless, warts can be a nuisance.
This wart treatment study is evaluating how effective a new ointment for investigational use is at clearing warts. The investigational drug is in the form of an ointment.
This study seeks men and women ages 18 – 65 who have had warts for at least 4 weeks and not more than 3 years. Participants will be required to attend multiple on-site study visits over a 4 month period for study-related assessments. Participants will be compensated up to $910 (depending on number of completed on-site study visits) for participating in this study.
Benefits to Participation
- You will receive an investigational drug that may clear your warts.
- You will be compensated up to $910 for participating in this 4-month study depending on the length of time you are in the study and the portions of the study you participate in.
- You may be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women ages 18 – 65 who are in general good health
- Have warts that have been present for at least 4 weeks and not longer than 3 years on your hands, feet, limbs and/or trunk (torso)
- Are currently not receiving any other treatments for your warts
- Are not pregnant, lactating or breastfeeding and do not plan to become pregnant for the next year
- Willing to attend 14-16 study visits over a 4 month period in Miami, FL