Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Research Center: RDC Global
Location: Location TBD
Lead Researcher: Amanda Rao
Ethics Committee: Reviewed and approved by the Queensland Clinical Trials Network Human Research Ethics Committee
Acne can have lasting emotional and psychological effects, and even cause permanent scarring. RDC is investigating a treatment designed to reduce persistent acne.
The tablets also contain vitamin A, C and E which help improve vision, boost the immune system and reduce skin damage. The treatment comes in the form of a tablet to be taken with meals.
Participants will receive additional tablets at the end of the study.
Benefits of Participation
- Your acne may improve.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential.
- Upon completion, the results of the study will be shared with you.
Who Can Participate?
- Males and Females ages 18 to 35.
- Persistent acne.