Research Center: WA Clinical Research
Location: 1 Roe Street, Northbridge, Perth (click for map)
Lead Researcher: Dr Bill Rogers
Ethics Committee: Approved by the WA Research Centre Ethics Committee
Back pain ranges from moderate to severe and debilitating and can impact significantly on quality of life. WA Clinical Research is seeking patients with herniated intervertebral discs and persistent back pain to participate in a clinical trial. The trial medication has already been used in several hundred thousand patients, and is currently being used in Australia and other countries around the world to successfully treat conditions other than back pain.
Who Can Participate?
- Persons aged 18 – 70, whom
- Have persistent and significant back pain
Benefits of Participation
- The trial medication may provide sufferers with pain relief not achieved by current treatments.
- Participants’ health will be monitored by qualified health professionals.
- Travel expenses to and from the research unit will be reimbursed.
- Participants will be helping to advance medical research.