Research Center: CerCare Clinical Research Alliance
Location: This is a virtual Australia-wide survey study
Researchers: Dr. Matthew Green & Dr. Marc Russo
HREC Committee: This study has been reviewed and approved by the Bellberry Human Research Ethics Committee
About the Study
In 2017, approximately 1 in 6 Australians reported having back problems, with over 181,000 hospitalisations occurring for back problems. With so many Australians dealing with back problems, it is essential to get more informed on such a widespread concern.
Australian researchers are conducting a virtual survey looking at the number of cases of chronic back pain in Australia, and how people currently manage their condition. The hope is that this survey will help those dealing with chronic back pain access different therapies and better ways to get help for them. The estimated time required to complete this survey is 15-20 minutes.
- Participants will be contributing valuable information that may benefit those with chronic back pain in the future.
- Participants will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you can withdraw at any time.
- Any information that you provide will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by law.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 18 years or older
- Must have chronic lower back pain that has lasted for more than 3 months
- Must be located in Australia
- Must be able to complete this survey online