Trial of commercially available herbal medication may reduce severity of urinary symptoms such as frequent urination or inability to urinate
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) stem from obstruction of the urethra and gradual loss of bladder function, which results in changes or problems with urination. This can include a hesitant, interrupted weak stream, incomplete emptying , urgency, leaking or dribbling, more frequent urination (especially at night), and can increase risk of sexual dysfunction. The trial medication is a natural herbal treatment already approved for sale.
Benefits to Participation
- The trial medication may reduce the severity of urinary symptoms such as inability to urinate, urinary hesitancy, frequent urination, painful urination, increased risk of urinary tract infection.
- The trial medication may reduce the severity of any sexual dysfunction symptoms.
- The trial medication will be provided at no cost, and upon completion participants will receive 6 months supply of the medication at no cost.
- Participants’ health will be monitored by qualified health professionals.
Who Can Participate?
- Males aged 18 to 80, whom
- That have been diagnosed with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), and
- Are not currently using a drug or natural therapy for BPH or other urinary symptoms.