Acne Getting You Down? Join This Research Study (RCHSD)
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Research Center: Rady Children’s Hospital, Pediatric and Adolescent Dermatology
Location: 8010 Frost St., Suite 600, San Diego, CA
Lead Doctor: Dr. Lawrence Eichenfield
Acne can have lasting emotional and psychological effects, and even cause permanent scarring.
This study is researching an investigational facial topical cream that may reduce acne.
This study seeks men, women and children who suffer from moderate to severe facial acne. In addition to applying the topical cream twice daily, participants will be required to attend approximately 4 study visits at the research site over 3 months. Participants may be compensated up to $240 for time and travel in participating in this study.
Benefits to Participation
- Your acne may improve.
- Your skin will be examined by a local dermatologist or physician.
- You may be compensated up to $240 for your time and travel in participating in this study.
- You may be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men, women and children who have moderate to severe facial acne.
- Willing to apply the facial cream twice daily.
- Willing to attend the research site for approximately 4 study visits over 3 months.
- If female, are not pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant.