Preventative Care Studies Seek Participants
Please note: This trial has finished recruiting and is not accepting new participants.
Research Center: DM Clinical Research
Location: 13406 Medical Complex Dr, Tomball, TX & 6550 Mapleridge St. Suite 201, Houston, TX 77081
Preventative care can help to provide immunity against one or several diseases.
Research studies are evaluating new ways to advance preventative care.
These studies seek participants aged > or = 60 years around Houston and Tomball, Texas . Participants are required to attend up to 4 study visits at the research site, and may be compensated up to $200 for time and travel.
Benefits to Participation
- You will receive an investigational vaccination free of charge.
- You may be compensated up to $200 for time and travel.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in these studies and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to these studies and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to these studies
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged > or = 60 years
- Able to attend up to 4 study visits at the research site