Learn More About Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Research Studies
Research Center: DM Clinical Research
Tomball: 13406 Medical Complex Dr Suite 190, Tomball, Texas
Houston: 6550 Maplebridge St #201, Houston, Texas
The Coronavirus disease, better known as COVID-19, is an infectious disease that causes respiratory distress. The COVID-19 pandemic has spread to over 6 continents and more than 100 countries in a matter of months. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak as a pandemic and a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.
There are currently no preventative care methods available for COVID-19. Researchers have been working to develop potential vaccines for COVID-19 and are looking for people who are interested in signing up to participate in preventative care research studies which may involve receiving an investigational vaccine.
Interested participants must be 18 years old and above and be willing to comply with all the requirements.
- You will be alerted when a COVID-19 prevention study has started recruiting participants in your area.
- You may contribute valuable information that may help researchers.
- You will be supporting the healthcare system by helping researchers find an effective preventative method for COVID-19.
- You may contribute to protecting the public and overall public health.
- You may be aiding researchers in ending this pandemic.
- You may advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the studies.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 18 years and older.
- Willing to comply with the requirements needed for any of the research studies.
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, the researchers would like to assure the participants that ensuring the safety of the participants as well as the study staff is of utmost importance.