Volunteers Needed To Advance Vaccine Research
Research Center: DM Clinical Research
Location: 13406 Medical Complex Dr, Tomball, TX 77375, USA
The flu is a contagious illness that thousands of Americans suffer from each year. Influenza vaccine (flu shots) can help prevent the flu, however, since the influenza virus constantly evolves, new vaccines are needed to keep up with the many different types of influenza virus.
Researchers invite men and women aged 65 and older to participate. Volunteers are required to attend at least 3 study visits at the research site over 12 month period and may be compensated approximately $375 for participating.
- You will receive an investigational vaccination at no cost
- You may be compensated approximately $375 for participating.
- You will be helping to advance medical research.
- If you decide to participate in a study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to any study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to a study.
Who Can Participate?
- Men and women aged 65 and older
- Must be able to perform daily activities with minimal to no assistance needed
- Able to attend 3 study visits at the research site over approximately 12 months